I feel your pain.....we've been "enjoying" the great white freeze for a week now! Welcome to my AK world......strangely, I feel a little better knowing Utah is already winter too (how mean of me)
I just left in time. I was feeling the cold come on, and man I'm I glad I got out of there before the snow hit. Not fun for you, but boy did those kids like it. I guess if nothing else it was for them right? Thats one of many reasons why I love AZ. I do better with the sun!
You are such a good mom. I made my kids take a bath before church and told them they could play in it after church......and it all melted! They look like they had fun outside in the snow!
That is so fun! I am trying to find Will some boots, but the ones I've seen are so "stinkin" expensive (as you would say). And really cute pictures at Gardner Village
8 comments:
I feel your pain.....we've been "enjoying" the great white freeze for a week now! Welcome to my AK world......strangely, I feel a little better knowing Utah is already winter too (how mean of me)
Love your new layout! Later!
Oh know it is too soon for snow!!
I just left in time. I was feeling the cold come on, and man I'm I glad I got out of there before the snow hit. Not fun for you, but boy did those kids like it. I guess if nothing else it was for them right? Thats one of many reasons why I love AZ. I do better with the sun!
You are such a good mom. I made my kids take a bath before church and told them they could play in it after church......and it all melted! They look like they had fun outside in the snow!
oh please no! im not ready either! maya kept saying, "i go see snow white?" thats what she calls snow! its too cold!
Send some colder weather this way. I am tired of the 80 degree temps here. My kids would give anything to play in the snow.
I can't remember what snow is anymore. What fun pics.
That is so fun! I am trying to find Will some boots, but the ones I've seen are so "stinkin" expensive (as you would say). And really cute pictures at Gardner Village
Post a Comment