Friday, October 10, 2008

Gardner Village

So a couple of weeks ago my sisters and I met up with my Mom to feed the fish and ducks at Gardner Village. Mom had been wanting to do that for a while and we finally got all together. The kids had fun of course. The witches were out so that was fun to see. It was fun to get out and do something different. We had to stop at the candy store of course, 'cause what's a day at Gardner Village without a trip into the candy store?!

WeeMama and the chillin'
Photobucket

Michelle and Caroline
Photobucket

Caroline and Elizabeth
Photobucket

The Fam
Photobucket

Who Michelle turns into when she has to get the house ready for a showing!
Photobucket

The Boys... Cooper and Will
Photobucket

Baby Girl
Photobucket

WeeMama and Cooper
Photobucket

6 comments:

Alicia H said...

Oh how fun! I can't wait to come and visit you all. Miss you tons. Are you moving anytime soon? or just waiting out the market or sale?

Doré said...

It looks like you had a fun day! Coopers mouth looks like it healed up. Your mom looks good!

Doré said...

Okay..I am dumb..I just read the beginning and figured out those pictures were taken before Cooper got into the paint stripper.

Chell said...

Looks like a fun Day...

Suzy Q said...

Looks like a really beautiful place! Love you guys!!!!

Jill and Paul said...

cute new layout! so fall-ish! and i see now, what the witch pic was for! heehee! really cute!