So on Saturday I got together with all my sisters (and usually my Mom, but she's out of town :() and went to the Women's Broadcast. First we had to get together to have a sister's picture 'cause Caroline wanted one, which is great. I guess it's been about 3 years. Then we went to the church for dinner, watched the broadcast and then came back to our house to watch Penelope. It was cute. It was a fun night with the sista's. Love ya girlies.


Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Girls Night
Posted by Michelle C at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
you girls are so cute! what beautiful women you have become!
I love seeing the fam! You all are so beautiful.
Those are darling pictures. You are all gorgeous!
Hey, cute pics. You obviously didn't read what I said about "it has to be done AS-IS" There's no cleaning anything up, including yourself! That's what so fun about it! All right, see you tonight!
What cute pictures, those are priceless! Also Chuck is very excited to hear Elizabeth is going to be a violinist.
What a bunch of hotties!
What a beautiful (and talented) family you have. I need to enlist your talents for pictures of Nathan.
i already wrote a comment, im not sure why it didnt show up? any way, thanks bri, for being our photographer! that was a fun night! its always nice to get together as the "original" porter girls every once in a while! love yall
Post a Comment