Well Miss Isabelle just turned 2 months yesterday. Amazing how fast it goes, yet I can't imagine not having her as part of our family. Too bad pregnancy doesn't go that fast! Am I right or am I right. Arrrraaaarrrararar (That's from What About Bob by the way. :)) Anyway, here are a few pics of the precious baby.



Friday, September 12, 2008
2 months old
Posted by Michelle C at 6:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
So cute! Where do your kids get their blue eyes from? I know yours are brown and I think Brians are brown too. She's adorable...makes me want another one.
She is so precious! i qoute that exact same line from "What about Bob" So funny!
What good pictures. I love the background to the black and white ones. She is an adorable little girl!
She is so beautiful, it runs in the family. I love hearing how you are doing, any luck on the house yet? Tell "The Chud" hi!....made any marshmallow popcorn lately?
love ya...cole
I've decided you need to come up (or down if you've moved by then) to my house and take months pictures of Kari (if it's a Karie, and if greg will give into the name). They always look so good! She's beautiful!
LOVE that second shot. so cute.
incredible photos! shes so beautiful!
You have the cutest family-you look fabulous Michelle.
Post a Comment