Well, I got a few of Cooper smiling, but not great "photo look", but they were cute, and then same with 2 of Isabelle. I got a few good ones of her, but they're on the photo blog if you want to see them. :)




Sunday, September 7, 2008
Brother and Sister
Posted by Michelle C at 4:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
those are some great pics. It helps that they are so dang cute. I think purple is her color. adorable!
How do you always get your babies to smile? I wish my timing was so good.
I have no computer right now cuz we just moved in are house, so I'm using my sister-in-laws. OH my gosh I love those pictures of the kids. Cooper is getting so big. I guess thats what happens when you get a younger sister. They all look so adorable.Where did you take those ones of Cooper on that jug thing? So fun. HOw crazy is it to have four kids. It looks like life is good, and your doing just fine. Good for you. HOpe all is well.
that 1st one of izzy is my favorite picture of her life! i wanna snatch her up and smooch her little face!
Love all the pics. Do your kids look perfect 24/7 or what!!
Great pictures. You have such cute and photogenic kids.
Those are great pictures. I think they look a lot alike. SO CUTE!
Post a Comment