Monday, September 15, 2008

The new me....

So here are a few "glamour" shots I had to take of myself. I was going to wait until I lost 10 pounds to get my hair cut, but I just got impatient and cut it anyway. On the weight loss thingy though, Brian said that once I lose my weigh he'll take me to Hawaii. He said he has to lose 20 pounds too, but we know how guys are. I'm sure he'll lose it all in like 1 month. Anyway.... anxious for that!




10 comments:

Ginnie said...

Love the hair! grrrrrrrr

Jill and Paul said...

awesome pics shela-bela! and what a deal!! do what ever you have to do! hawaii is worth starvation!! heehee! but no seriously. it is. i love your hair cut, it looks so good on you. and those beautiful NATURAL (i might add) highlights! go for the gold baby!

Chell said...

Smokin.... Love the new hair cut...

Julie said...

I've always been quite envious of your thick beautiful hair. I love the new look. You're so photogenic!

Doré said...

Great minds think alike. I hacked my hair last week. Still working on the weight loss though. Hawaii would be a good motivator. You look great!

melanie33 said...

the hair is cute!

Lisa said...

you and jill look a lot alike in that last picture. I do like it. I wonder how long I'll last. I'm not doing to well on the motivation to grow it out. We'll see!

Mel said...

By the way, that was me, mel who left that last message. I changed mom's name, so it still had me signed in. Whatever. Love yoU!

Emma said...

Great hair cut! You have a beautiful family :). I like your photography. Keep up the good work!

lisa said...

OH...so cute! I'm still deciding what to do. But between you and Dore's new do's, it makes me want to cut it! There must be something in the air!!