I have a bunch of random pics to put on to catch up over the past week. I had my camera out, well, it's always out, but took it outside and got this one of Caroline. I love her in this color.
Thought this one was so boy of cooper. My Mom and I were talking about how it's so funny that boys are just so boy. They just have things programed in their heads before they come I guess.
I love this pic of Isabelle 'cause you can see her little dimple.
Brian was outside playing duck duck goose or some other chasing game with the girls and I thought they looked so cute playing together, so I had to capture the moment. Bri's been really good about playing with them lately. They love it of course.
Elizabeth started violin lessons last week from her great aunt Lisa. Boy that makes Lisa sound old, but she's not at all. How funny. Elizabeth has taken to the violin really well from what I know about violins, which is ... well, nothing, but I think she's doing good. She loves it and we've all had fun taking turns trying to play it.
Cooper has been my best little buddy the last few days. He's been all sweet and snuggly and we are starting to "connect" in a different way. He's just so cute and I love kissin' on him all day!
I put curlers in Elizabeth's hair tonight and Caroline wanted them too, so then I figured we couldn't leave Isa out, so we stuck one in her hair and took a pic.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
September 21st 2008
Posted by Michelle C at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Love all the pics~great job! Seriously cute pics and the subjects are adorable , of course.
everyone looks cute as usual!
that curler pic is the BEST! thats one they'll put on their dressers all through college! too cute! you look really pretty w/ coop. good to have an update!
Those are fun. I love the curler pic. And tooter is so boy-I love it. We'll see you tonight!
Wow! Caroline has the same expression as her dad in the picture on the side! All of the pics are great.
So jealous of your photography skills...of course it does help to have great material to shoot!!!!! Your biggest fan, Suz....
I love these pictures! You are such a great photographer! I love my girls, but little boys are a lot of fun! Cooper looks like he adores you...to say the least!
I love that first one of Caroline too. Her eyes look so big and blue. I also really love the last one of all the girls. How fun. Now that is a cute picture. I'm thinking that is one the girls will look back on and love cuz it's so telling about being sisters. I remember those days! Really it is adorable.
hi michelle! tell me you missed me! can't believe how fast your little family has grown!
Post a Comment