Monday, June 30, 2008

What is it about mud?

While I was inside trying to move dinner along, I thought my sister was keeping an eye on the kiddos. Well, this is where they ended up. Of course they loved it. Cooper tried to get some mud off his tongue but since his hands were all covered in mud, he just kept putting more mud in there. Yuck!




7 comments:

Ginnie said...

Hey, at least a couple of them managed to take their clothes of first :)

Unknown said...

Mr. Chudleigh, whats up. Long time since we've spoken. YOur family is cute. I never wanted to go to optometry school, however, after the debt i incurred after law school that might have been the better choice. shoot me an email so we can converse. davidbooth77@hotmail.com

Mel said...

I need a new camera! My pictures were all fuzzy. Blast! I wish I was rich! How do you search for other bloggers? can I just put in a name and have it search for that person? HELP!!!

Heather said...

Oh the fun (until the time comes to get sprayed off with cold hose water, I imagine)!

Heidi Berry said...

Those pictures are priceless! What is better than kids having fun in mud? Are you surviving this heat? I know I wasn't this time last year before I had Sam.

Sarah said...

Sweet. That's where they all end up. How much longer 'til the baby comes (like we know the actual answer - but still - a general estimate will do)?

Jill and Paul said...

i love these pics! uuhhhh, was III the sister who was "watching" your kiddos??? i didnt know! i just figures it was all good as long as they were happy!! thats my rule!! and they had so much fun!