Sunday, June 8, 2008

Here's me...

I don't know why I keep posting things since it seems no one looks at our blog anymore (a soft tear rolls down my cheek). But, for those who care and don't say anything, we're down to less than 5 weeks 'til this baby is due, so here's an updated picture. The face shots were this challenge we did on this photo website so I thought I'd put them up. It was just for fun. Hard to take a good picture of yourself. Try it sometime. It's like you get all the weird angles that make your nose look big or your fat show up on your neck. Anyway, there ya have it.



16 comments:

Tami Price said...

Michelle, you are so beautiful! I can't believe your baby will be here so soon! Let us know what we can do to help...especially when the little one comes!

amyorr said...

I do look at your blog but never comment. I'm lazy. 5 weeks! Wow! Will you be moving before or after the baby is born? Good luck. you look fabulous!

Jill and Paul said...

WOW youre gorgeous! youre eyes look amazing! 5 weeks and another sweet chud is here! cant believe it! im so excited!

Doré said...

Love the first picture. You look great. Your belly looks so small to be 5 weeks away. Are you ready for that baby yet? Good luck it will be here before you know it.

Melinda said...

Great pictures Michelle and beautiful subject:)

Melinda said...

By the way--the unofficial news for Sarah is off :( But I guess it's best. Thanks again for sharing your husband with our boys last week and always.

melanie33 said...

Pretty as ever, my friend. And no, I won't be self portrait-ing myself anytime soon. Those would be shots I couldn't pay people to look at!! ha.
Good luck with that little baby! Keep us posted on any developments!

Rachel said...

5 weeks!!? I thought it was coming up soon.... :)

lisa said...

You look amazing! I love how you always have matching lipstick with your outfits! (or so it seems) Keep us posted on the big day!

Krystal said...

Five more weeks, I bet your not happy about that!!! It will be here before you know it. Well good luck with everything. Have you sold the house yet? It's so hard to have a baby, and then move a couple of months later. So get all the family to help you out. You just rest and take care of yourself, and the baby. Good luck

Gunn said...

Yes, I also look at your blog, but then not much of a writer. Sorry. Anyway, I just keep telling myself I will call and see what the heck you guys are up to. So until then, you look fabulous and take care.

Mel said...

obviously people look at this, you have 11 messages already! (and not everyone posts a comment). You do look beautiful though. I'm so excited for you! I'm first to hold the baby! Love you!

Erin @ Two More Seconds said...

I look at your blog, and am a bad commenter! Sorry, I'll try to be better! You are so gorgeous -- these are amazing pictures!

Jessica said...

Sorry, I'm so bad at commenting, too. Wow- if I looked like that at 35 weeks I'd call the newspaper and have them run those pics on the front page! You look great!

Suzy Q said...

I'll add to what everyone else says - you're very beautiful! Not hard to see where your kids get their good looks with two gorgeous parents!

Ginnie said...

all i have to say is grrrrrr. brian is one lucky man!