I wasn't sure if it was there or not, but got a few pics of it, so it must be in there somewhere! :)



Monday, June 2, 2008
I see the LOVE
Posted by Michelle C at 7:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I wasn't sure if it was there or not, but got a few pics of it, so it must be in there somewhere! :)



Posted by Michelle C at 7:13 AM
10 comments:
That third pic is adorable!
Great pics as always, Michelle!
that is dang cute. and what are you talking about "you're not sure if you see the love", they totally love ice cream...duh!
i can't believe how much your kids look like you and your sisters when you were little... so cute!
What cute pictures! Love the ice cream ones!
You're just beautiful people.
Your kids are so beautiful!! I love Elizabeths hair! :)
hey shel!!! i have internet! these pics are so cute! how fun. this is the type of pic they will keep on their dresser when their married and have a family of their own. and im excited to get my pics printed. you did a great job.
They are so cute. I love the ice cream pictures. It must be so fun to watch them play together. I can't wait for Trey and KJ to run around together. I bet having two girls in a row makes it a fun house full of dolls, princesses, and barbie. Sounds like fun!
Yep there is some love in there for sure..
Post a Comment