Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Not much new

Not much new going on here around these parts. We haven't sold our house yet, but we've had a few lookers which is always encouraging. It's amazing too because I found out I can actually keep a house decently clean almost 24/7. Brian was out of town the past two weekends for Youth Conference and their Priest activity. I also learned during this time that I could be a single parent. It wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be, however, I don't want to do it all the time. I sure appreciate having Brian around and for all the help he gives me. It's good to have him home. I guess it wasn't too bad 'cause I knew there would be an end to it. I thought it was going to be a lot worse, especially once I got the kids in the car to go get some dinner and found out that Brian took our only car key, so I was carless for those 4 days, but we managed. My Mom did let me borrow their car for the last day. Anyway, down to 3 1/2 weeks 'til this baby comes. We're just in a waiting game for just about everything in life. At least it's warm and sunny out! OH, and just because I didn't know what picture to put on here, I threw one together of Coop.

5 comments:

Crystal said...

He is so stinkin' cute!

Doré said...

I know what you mean about going 'dadless'. Shane was gone for a week to Louisiana. It's great to have parents close by though. Hope you get an offer on your house soon. Cooper looks different...maybe more boyish and not so babyish anymore. They grow up too fast.

Jill and Paul said...

so stinkin cute! that boy is so funny, and not so funny when he throws his little tantrums! it happens to the best of'em! fun to see you today!

Chell said...

WHat a cutie. Some how I missed the fact that you are movign. Good luck selling the house

Jessica said...

Wow- I can't believe your baby is due so soon! Where does the time go?