1 more to go, meaning one more kid to photograph, and one more week until this baby comes. We've got the delivery scheduled for next Friday, October 8th. I keep going back and forth about whether or not to be induced or just wait it out, but with Bri's work and finding someone to take the kids with how fast I deliver, it kind of freaks me out. I mean, if Bri's in the middle of a root canal, what's he supposed to do? "Uh sorry sir, but I have to leave your tooth open, my wife is having a baby." So, I figure it's just better to plan it and be sure all our bases are covered, besides the fact that hopefully skipping all the pain beforehand sounds pretty nice too. :) So here are a few of Coop. Caroline will have to happen next week.
Friday, October 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
oh my goodness, you have a beautiful family! BTW can you email me any pics from las vegas trip? Your the best. Good luck with the big "D" day!
Handsome boy. And so, so sweet. Will watch out for the car...
Adorable! Can't wait for Caroline's!
Post a Comment