Thursday, October 7, 2010

Bizabella

I've been dying to try and get out and get some pictures with our Virginia Creeper in the backyard. Brian tore down most of it, but he left a little section for me and the red has been absolutely beautiful. I knew today could be the last day since I'll be in the hospital for the next few days. So I grabbed Bella for 10 minutes before we had her Dr's appointment and ran outside to snap a few. I LOVE this one. Her eyes just grab me.


This one is Bella. This is how she is and you can see that beautiful red behind her.
Thought this one was cute.

She's been practicing trying to say "2" with her fingers for when we ask how old she is. She finally got it a few weeks ago and on both hands. I think she's pretty proud of it. I am. :)


I love when she makes this scrunched face. So cute. So there you have a few of Bella and our Virginia Creeper. I love fall colors.

2 comments:

carlee said...

unbelievable!!!! i can't believe how big your kids are! and Bella seriously she is already 2. wow! goodluck tomorrow with the baby! you'll do great and your family is just beautiful. thanks for the invite....again. haha

Alicia H said...

so cute! Good luck with the delivery! Can't wait to meet the new little cutie :)