So absolutely perfect! She belongs in your family! I wish I could be there. Dumb sickness. Soon though.
Congratulations! It's so fun to have so many new baby girls in the family!
how precious! congratulations. Hope all went well. wishing you a speedy recovery.
Congratulations Michelle! and Brian too. :) She looks like an absolute sweetheart. Hope you're feeling great soon.Much love,Janene
Great pics. I love that you photographed your flowers. Hours after labor and you're already back at it. You go girl. I especially love the one of her smiling and the one of her looking at you. And Charlotte with the kids and with Bri are great
Post a Comment
5 comments:
So absolutely perfect! She belongs in your family! I wish I could be there. Dumb sickness. Soon though.
Congratulations! It's so fun to have so many new baby girls in the family!
how precious! congratulations. Hope all went well. wishing you a speedy recovery.
Congratulations Michelle! and Brian too. :) She looks like an absolute sweetheart. Hope you're feeling great soon.
Much love,
Janene
Great pics. I love that you photographed your flowers. Hours after labor and you're already back at it. You go girl. I especially love the one of her smiling and the one of her looking at you. And Charlotte with the kids and with Bri are great
Post a Comment