I decided I needed to get started on getting updated pics of the kids to put up on the wall before the baby came. That way I only have to take a picture of her (the baby) to be done. I started with Isabelle the other day. She's never been that great for me at taking pictures, but I got these 2 that turned out pretty cute. The first one is probably the one I'll use since she's looking at me and smiling. That rarely happens when I have the camera.
Today I thought she just looked so cute, so I snapped a few when she was playing in the living room. I wanted to catch those beautiful blue eyes, and no... I didn't add color to them. :) She's started to look like such a little girl now and not so much a toddler. She was so fun today and just talking away and giving sweet hugs. I love this little girl!
But speaking of "little girls", Elizabeth looked so much older to me today too. She's such a good sport about taking pictures, always has been. She can smile on the spot. Today I'd have her ready and then have to change something and she'd stop smiling and grab her face and say, "Mom, can we be done. My cheeks are hurting." I just laughed. She really was working for me!
I mean, just look at those poses. What a trooper. I think she looks so much older and so stinkin' cute. Love this one too! Now I've got to get Caroline and Cooper. We'll see how that goes!









5 comments:
Holy Crud! Stop letting them grow up- stop making them get older. They look huge. I can't WAIT to see y'all this weekend. I miss y'all and the kiddos. Great pics
that last one makes Liz look so much older! And Izzy-bizzy looks different with her hair done! They're both so cute!
those are GREAT! what cuties! i love the backdrops too!
Great pics! Which to choose- what a dilemma~! Watching for Caroline now~ love.
Beautiful pictures. I love how you can capture them so perfectly.
Post a Comment