Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Yo - ho!

  The other night I had put all the kids in bed and sat down to work on pictures from the wedding I did last week. Everything was quiet and calm and I turn to see a figure standing in my doorway. It kind of freaked me out, but then it made me laugh. This is who I saw! Cooper in his pirate hat, with his "sword" wearing Isabelle's orange sweat pants. He just puts a smile on my face.

We took some cute pictures after a mid-day shower yesterday. Not much to do around here these days, so the shower/tubs are the highlight at times.

10 comments:

Lisa said...

So cute!!! Where is the post I saw last night? I got the email, but it wasn't on here....
See you later!

Brian said...

Coop is the cutest little boy! I hate it when he puts those ugly sweatpants on, but he loves it, and it doesn't hurt anyone, so why not? Great pics again shel.

Carleton & Robyn said...

I love the pink pjs with the black hat-cute. Funny story about your little pirate.

Doré said...

Beautiful brown eyes! How can you not help but take pictures of your kids all the time..they are so stinkin cute!

The Skinners said...

He is so cute. I really love his eyes. All your kids are beautiful!

Caroline said...

Such a babe- he is a great blend of you and Bri.

Jill and Paul said...

da-coop! love this boy. hes so stinkin cute! and look, halloween costume figured out!

Mel said...

What a hoot. He's so funny. I love shower pictures. ...of the boys...not in the shower, but after. I think most of my pictures of Porter are when he's naked! Cute.

Brock and Tyra said...

I'm so glad Elizabeth didn't break her nose! Poor thing! Nose surgery is NOT fun.

Suzy Q said...

He is so adorable, to me he looks SO MUCH like Brian.