Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Funny girl

I have 2 people left, Mom and my sister Caroline, to complete our "hat project". I tried getting some of Isabelle today and she was not all for the hat, but I LOVE the last one. In the second picture she was getting mad at me and shaking her finger at me. So glad I caught it because it was so funny.

7 comments:

Brian said...

So cute, love that girl, she seems so small, but at the same time I can see her getting older. Love how she is hiding behind the hat. Good job babe!

Lisa said...

SO CUTE!!!That last one shows her personality as well as the others- a little bit hiding- like when she closes her eyes so you're not really there!- but smiling like she's teasing. Darling!

Doré said...

What a cutie! and full of personality it looks like too! Great pictures.

Caroline said...

For reals- love the last one. And the angry one is classic

Jill and Paul said...

looove the last one! dang shes so cute!

Mel said...

That last one is adorable. Love her so much! My Izzy Bizzy

Suzy Q said...

can't wait to see her again, she's grown so big from August...