Sunday, February 28, 2010

Wee-Mama

I have such a great Mom. Always has been. But not only is she a great Mom, she's a great Wee-Mama (grandma).The kids love her and she loves them all so much. She's always doing fun things like tea parties, decorating cookies, making white chocolate suckers (I wish they were for me!) and all kinds of fun things. She's always trying to do fun things with them and she's always so great to help out when we need her. This last trip down there Isabelle was so clingy to her. Brian mentioned it may have been how well she and Papa John took care of her when we went to AZ and she got pneumonia. I think I have to agree. She didn't really want anything to do with me, just Wee-Mama. I was trying to get some hat pictures of my Mom and Isabelle wouldn't let go. I caught this cute one.
And love this one. So funny. Isabelle hasn't gotten the closed lips thing down yet. :)


Mom even got her to put the hat on. Funny girl. Love ya Mom!

9 comments:

Lisa said...

She's so very snuggly. I wish I was holding her now!

Caroline said...

Wee Mama- no one can touch her. She's got some serious magic. She and Papa John- amazing

Suzy Q said...

Sweet!!

Jill and Paul said...

so sweet. mom is the best!

Doré said...

Grandma's have a way with the little ones. Kealani will call my mom "mom". I guess since she sees her most of the time. Cute pictures as always though.

Mel said...

So did you or didn't you get any pictures? I hope you did. Those were cute too!

Sarah said...

Awe... mamas are the best.

Lisa said...

Oh, and thanks for the nice comments!

Carleton & Robyn said...

How sweet.