So I finally got a picture of Elizabeth. Her nose and mouth swelling went down, but she lost another tooth. Well, not but, just that it's a little off from what she would have looked like on her bday, but I think it's so cute. I love this little stinker! She so did not want to take pictures, but there's always a bribe that works out okay.
When I saw this one it kind of freaked me out because I think she looks like she's 12 years old. What the heck?! You can kind of see her cute freckles though and I love that.
Brian and I spent a few days last week at Jill and Paul's house in AZ. Well, Bri was in courses all day, but I had 2 days to play and it was a great break! We spent some time at shops, hanging in the hot tub, going out to eat and one of my faves was picking fruit from the trees. I don't know that I've ever picked an orange from a tree... and then eaten it. We picked oranges, lemons and grape fruits.
We also stopped by the temple since it was close and since I forgot all my "necessities" on the bed at home. Thank goodness there was a distribution center close by!
Here's a cute picture of Jill and Maya. We had fun together. We even had a mini photo shoot. If you wanna see how they turned out, go here.
Better than picking the fruit was eating it. They were the most delicious oranges, and we made some serious lemonade. I'm not a huge fan of grapefruits, but it was a good one.
We had date night and went out to a Mexican restraunt and science museum. It was fun and especially nice to not worry about hurrying home to a babysitter who's getting paid by the hour! We also had a great fry-night, one that contributed to my 3 pound gain that weekend! We got to watch Paul writhe in agony while freezing off an undesired "blemish" on his finger. Crazy man! The only bad part of the trip was while we were boarding the plane my parents said they decided to take the kids, Cooper and Bella, to the dr's office. After 3 days of crying and moaning, long story short, Bella had pneumonia AGAIN! and Cooper had a nose infection and double ear infection and possibly pneumonia. They didn't do xrays (thank goodness) because the medicine for his ears would have taken care of the pnuemonia anyway. Oh so sorry to Mom and Dad but thank you thank you thank you for watching them and loving them and taking care of them in their time of need.










7 comments:
Dad says, "Nice, uh, grapefruits, Michelle." !!!!!!
Elizabeth's pics are so cute. And they were sick 2 days, that we could tell....poor babies.
It was really good to see you guys. It is always fun to catch up on life and remember all the good old days of dental school. So glad to hear you are loving life and doing good. It is so nice to have parents to leave the kids with. I have never done the over night thing, but even a few hours with grandma or grandpa is the best. Knowing they love them as much as you do makes it easier. So sorry they are sick. Good thing you had your parents to take care of them. It looks like you had a good time. You will have to call us again when you come down. Maybe we can do dinner or something fun!
loooved having you guys here! now, when are you bringing the kiddos?!!
FIRST let me say...NICE GRAPEFRUITS! (If that is what they are). It sounds like you had an enjoyable trip and got out of some Doc visits...yea for you...too bad for G & G. COME VISIT ME! We have GREAT weather :) Miss you too much. Elizabeth is a doll!
Love the photos... as always. And I can't believe your kids were so sick. How sad, but how nice for you to be able to get away. Goodness knows it was needed.
Glad you were able to take a break and enjoy some warm weather. Sorry to hear about the kids, hope they feel better soon!
Nice melons, I mean grape fruits, I mean pictures. But the one of Elizabeth with her missing teeth is adorable- and Shell your hair looks bueno
Post a Comment