Thursday, December 3, 2009

Thanksgiving

So I had this great photo idea I wanted to do this year showing everything I was thankful for, but the time got away from me and another year went by without it. Maybe next year. We had a great Thanksgiving with the fam (minus Jill and fam) in Sandy. Good food all around and my favorite.....pie! I discovered pecan pie with whip cream. Delish! We have pecan every year, but I've never tried whip cream on it. New fave.


Mom and Dad were great hosts as always. Mom did a great job decorating the table and making it pretty and she even made everyone their own white chocolate pumpkin drizzled with milk chocolate. Mmmmmm. I was in charge of the rolls and of course they were still in the oven during the prayer, so I stayed on roll watch duty but thought it was so cute to see everyone in their prayer mode, so I took a picture. Obviously someone was peeking while they should have been listening...... CAROLINE!


Thought these pics of the kids being reverent were cute.


4 comments:

Mel said...

so much fun. i wish we could be there. next year.

Jill and Paul said...

michelle, you need to put this on fb and tag caroline as the irreverant sister! great pics!

Caroline said...

Blast! You got me laughing. I was trying so hard- I just couldn't hold it in. And me- the irreverant one Jill! I'm not the one who was snapping photos during the communion!

melanie33 said...

you were peeking during the prayer! i'm telling!!