Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Brian's been in charge of FHE this month and has been doing fun things for the kids. Last night we made Rudolph paper bag puppets, the week before was gingerbread houses. I thought he was nuts. I didn't even want to attempt that, but he was so cute. He came home with bags and bags of candy and got to work. The kids did really well and it was actually fun.





Brian and Cooper worked on one together. There were a few fallen roof tops, but it worked out.



Elizabeth and Caroline did their own. Very creative work I must say!




Bri and Cooper's final product...



Caroline workin' the camera and showing her final product...



Elizabeth's final product.....



And eventhough I hate this picture, Brian said I had to put one of me in there, so..... my final product......

Now we're just trying to keep the kids from eating them until Christmas. So far we've only lost a few parts. Good times!

4 comments:

Alicia H said...

Let me first comment on the cute houses...good job everyone. And then let me say...WHOA skinny mama! You are looking really good. Thanks for the motivation!

Sarah said...

I love how you used graham crackers... that is how I would do it. They all look great, and it looks like you had a great time.

Suzy Q said...

They turned out great! What a great dad Bri is!

Caroline said...

Absolutely LOVE the sledding pics. So cute, y'all are so great with your kids