Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Ouch!

The other day Cooper and Caroline were spinning on our office chair while I was out of the room cleaning. All the sudden I hear Cooper totally crying and I run in there to see he and Caroline in a serious embrace. Caroline was trying to comfort him. I didn't know what happened until I look at his head and he had this huge goose egg on there.


Elizabeth said it looks like he has a nose on his forehead. I'm assuming he fell off and bonked it on the corner of the desk.



But even with that huge bump on his head I still see his beautiful brown eyes first.



4 comments:

Lisa said...

Poor boy! It's going to be a rainbow on his forehead!! Hope you weren't planning on any pics in the next days! Hey, wait a minute! I WAS!! Oh well, one for the stories!

Sarah said...

Oh my goodness!

Jill and Paul said...

oh CRAP! dacoop.

Suzy Q said...

Ouch....He is SUCH a mini Brian, super cutie!!!