So I'm kind of posting everything backwards. Our 8th anniversary was November 16th but there was too much going on to get out really. We did manage to make it out to lunch, but that wasn't enough time alone! Since we were going down to Sandy for Thanksgiving, my Mom, sister Caroline and Dad helped to watch the kids while we took the day to play. We started out with lunch at Z-Tejas. I really like that place. It was yummy and a meal uninterrupted is always nice. Even if there's no conversation (but there was) it's nice to eat in peace.
Afterwards we had a little bit of time and did some window shopping and then headed up to our 3-D movie at Gateway. It was an expensive nap. JK. It was a great movie and the 3D was fun, but the lapping water put both Brian and I to sleep. He slept probably 50% of the time. I nodded on and off but caught most of the movie. It was fun. We were sitting behind a "friendly man couple" and they were playing with their I-phone. I've never really seen one in action so I was watching as they were going through their pictures and we got a peep show before the show! I'll be more careful when spying next time. :)
Afterwards we checked out their free exhibits. Brian tried out being a weatherman. He did a good job. I'd watch him on tv! :)
Although some may say man didn't really walk on the moon ;), I thought I'd give it a try and no, I don't know what I'm doing with my hand.
We had another break in between activites and stopped in for some ice cream. How I love me some good ice cream ! Super yummy! Ice cream was followed by some book browsing at Barnes and Noble. That's always relaxing to me. I could do that all day. So many good books and interesting things to read.




5 comments:
What great pics- the 3D glasses pic is hilarious! Happy Anniversary~ here to EIGHTY more!
You guys are so fun! I can't imagine what you be like without each other. Glad you got away too ;)
See-people DiD walk on the moon!
so fun! happy anniv, again! love the pics. shel you look gorgeous in the b&w! im so glad you married brian! he's perfect for you and you for him! love ya both!
Nice moon rock pic. Y'all are so great together. Love you both loads
ps Shell- good to see some pics of you!
Post a Comment