Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sledding

Brian's been so busy with his choir stuff this week that since we had a few hours this morning, I thought it'd be fun to go sledding. One of the very few reasons to be grateful for snow! Well, or at least one of the few ways to enjoy it... for me anyway. It was fun.




I love my bunch!They can be a lot to handle, but they can also be lots of fun!



Brian is, of course, the more daring crazy one. I like to stand on the sidelines and document it all.



Even Isabelle had fun. She enjoyed eating the snow and a few runs down the hill.




I liked going on the tube. It felt safer to me. It was fun going down on our stomachs. The kids would hitch a ride on our backs. Good times, good times.


5 comments:

Lisa said...

cute pics!
and a fun morning to start the Christmas vacation. The snow was so sparkly yesterday leaving Logan. Gorgeous. Thanks for a fun time!

Alicia H said...

How fun! Merry Christmas if I don't get to talk to you before then.

Suzy Q said...

How fun! We don't have enough snow for sledding yet...Love you guys, have a merry Christmas!!

lisa said...

What great sledding pictures-I love the one of Izzie in black and white. You are lucky that you live in such a beautiful place!!! Merry Christmas!

Mel said...

That looks like fun. I think we're going sledding on Friday with Greg's parents. That should be fun. I love sledding!