Yup, we did. We're here in our new home. All seems to be just fine. The house is really nice and we've met some really nice neighbors, but I really really miss our old neighborhood. I try not to think about it too much. I didn't realize how much I really loved our ward and friends, and now... we have no one. Well, time will tell I guess. Plus, this is short term and then we start all over again. Yikes. So I'll post a picture. The outside isn't that great, but the inside is really pretty. It's got a loft that we throw all the kids toys in, so we love that.
Liz is doing well in school. Her teacher told us she's one of the very advanced kids. She is a great reader! She's doing well making new friends. The first few days she kept saying she wanted to play with someone, so we walked around the neighborhood and found some kids. Our backyard opens up to more backyards and the first day we were here there were like 10 kids running around back there. There are 4trampolines and 4 playsets, so it's like a giant playground. It's good we moved in when it was still a little warm, 'cause now everyone is hiding out. It's been good though because Caroline and Liz have been playing together more and I like that.
Brian and I finally joined a gym. How's the Hawaii deal going you ask? Well, we're pretty much at square one. No gain, no loss. But we're motivated now! Hopefully it lasts until we reach our goal. It's hard working out with kids. We take them to the daycare there and work out, but part of me feels guilty. I know this is good for me, and for them, so I gotta just do it. I worry about the germs going around during winter, but we'll stock 'em up on vitamins!
Other than that, all's going well. I have some Halloween pics to join the rest, then a few random ones. Halloween was good. We made it to the ward party the night before we moved. Ended up loading the truck after the party. Thanks to the fam and friends who helped us. They got it all done super fast. Thanks to Mom, Dad and Caroline for getting it started. Halloween day was Mom's bday, so we went over there and trick-or-treated and had a little party. Fun to all be together. I had to throw one in of the Porter house because I love it!



Friday, November 7, 2008
We made it....
Posted by Michelle C at 7:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Glad to hear you made the move well. I forgot where it was you moved to though...somewhere up North? The Halloween costumes look great! I know what you mean about trying to juggle gym and kids. Shane and I joined Golds for a year and didn't go enough to make it worth the money. Keep on with it though...Hawaii is a great motivator!
Love the new house. Can't wait for one of my own :)
You guys all look so cute in your costumes! What a busy Halloween. I'm glad for you it's over, and the move went good. The house looks cute. I'm sure you'll find a lot of good friends! Good luck.
your hair in the last picture looks awesome! If it weren't for the lipstick, I might say go for it! And mom and dad's house looks almost like it belongs in some fantasy movie or cartoon, with the sky that way. Glad to hear Liz is doing well too! Miss you!
what is this about hawaii? I must have missed that one!?
Busy time...glad you survived the move. I love your new home. It looks beautiful. I'm curious where you live now?? Looks like a very fun Halloween.
I'm glad you guys finally made it! I bet Brian misses the commute :) You should have called us to help- we totally would have been there. (Easy for me to say now, huh?) We will have to come visit sometime and see the new place!
The costumes look great- except why didn't Bri dress up? He could have at least worn a wig or something! :)
ive been waiting!!! glad to see some pics! the one of ma and dads house is gorgeous! you should post pics of the inside! it is a great house. glad the girlies have some friends. and keep it up on the gym! you guys will see results faster than you think if you just keep going! (that is, if you cut the treats out!) but you know that!
nice costumes Chud fam! I must say... Caroline's is my favorite!! :)
Post a Comment