Thursday, November 13, 2008

What a sweetie

Caroline fell off her chair at dinner the other night. She fell right on her head on the tile floor and was really hurt and upset. Elizabeth asked me to paint her face like a clown. I asked why and she said, "I want to make Caroline laugh and feel happy." I thought that was so cute.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Hi Michelle! Glad to know you guys made up north alright! Your new house looks cute. We miss you all down here:)-Yes, those are new family pictures. We can't take our dog home until after New Years, so I figured for Christmas cards I needed to get them done now. I didn't make that decision until right before you were moving and I didn't want to bug you during your move. Are you still willing to do pics for us down south?

Chell said...

Oh what a great big sister she is.

Jessica said...

What a sweetheart! It's times like this that make you almost forget the times that they are so mean to each other!

Mel said...

That is so sweet. She is such a great big sister. And I just love taht Izzy.

Jill and Paul said...

that is so sweet! they are such cute sisters, reminds me of me and you, taking care of eachother and playing all the time. they were really fun to have over this weekend, maya loved it!