Friday, November 14, 2008

FYI

I just thought I'd throw out there that I printed off my blog into a book through blurb.com. It turned out great and it was so fun. I can't wait until next year to do it again. They have this way easy way to do it called slurp. I had a friend try it a week or so ago and she said that slurp wasn't working, so you might want to wait until it does because it's so easy. You can choose where you want your words, which pics on what page, how many on a page blah blah blah. Way fun, so don't waste all your memories you take the time to put on a blog. Print it off so you can remember them forever. It's so fun!

6 comments:

Jessica said...

I want to print my blog as a book, too, so I checked out blur.com. Definitely not a book-making site. So I tried blurb.com-- much better!

Krystal said...

That sounds like the best idea. I was thinking about doing it, but didn't really know a site. So thaks for the info. All try it. Sounds like life is good.

Chell said...

Just as an FYI Blurb doesn't work anymore with blogger. GRRR I wanted to do it but it no longer slurps right, hopefully they fix it.

Melinda said...

Hey Michelle,
Thanks for the idea. I've been wanting to do that. Looks like you're getting settled, but we sure miss having you around. Consider the chiropractic option for the ear infections.

Kristina said...

I'm going to print mine out as well, but I was unsure as to when I should do it... every year makes perfect sense! Congrats on selling the house! That's exciting. Cute new blog layout--love the header.
Sorry I never respond to your comments. I read everyone's blogs in Google Reader, which you can't comment on and so I'm lazy. ;-P We don't really know when the next time we'll be coming up will be, but I'm hoping for April Conference. We'll definitely let you know, though!

The Skinners said...

thats such a great idea... I will have to try it out.