Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just a few pics for fun. The 2 of Isabelle were this morning. She looks chubbier than she really is, but here's to hoping. Then one of me and her and the one of Coop is from Isabelle spitting up in his face during that pic of me and Isa. Poor boy.




5 comments:

Mel said...

sad. so true-poor boy! cute pics though. she's getting so big!

melanie33 said...

oh how the older siblings have to suffer. Such torture to be big, right? lol. that is a hilarious pic.

Jessica said...

That picture is classic! Poor kid. Isabelle is so cute- I love all that hair!

Brooke said...

Poor kid... life with sisters, I suppose. I think Isabelle looks so much like her big sisters - and once again, you look fantastic.
Did the invite to our blog get to you okay?

Jill and Paul said...

you look so awesome! holy moly! izzy has sumo-boobs! shes stinkin cute! and the spit up thing happens to the best of us! sorry mr.coop!