Well Isabelle has made it to 1 month old. I can't believe it's already been 1 month. I'm at least 1 week behind. She's doing great. Growing up an being loved all day long. Here's one pic of her. There are a few others on my photo blog, so check it out if you want.
Monday, August 11, 2008
1 month old
Posted by Michelle C at 12:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
i love the dress! such a cutie-pie! she has the sweetest spirit about her.
Oh my heck-that is so cute! I had so much fun holding her yesterday. Who knows--maybe I'll have a girl!
Yes she is so dang cute! and you look great too, I'm sorry about your back, it shouldn't happen to mom's of four and that stinks!
Wow i love your photography skills!! Plus you have such beautiful subjects! Have you gotten a chance yet to email me about prices/avalibilty? I might have erased it on accident?? my email is rach_chic88@hotmail.com -- That little angel is gorgeous! I love all the new pics!
She is beautiful, Michelle, just like her mom!
Shes so cute, time really flys with cute little babies around.
She looks so much older than just 1 month. Such a cute baby! Way to go on your goal!
You did it again...another darling daughter! Hope we can visit you soon. What's happening with the house? Any new developments?
She is so cute. That dress is to die for! I love it. She looks so cute. Your kids always have so much hair when they are born. So fun. Hope all is well.
Time flies! I can't believe you have had that baby for a whole month already!
P.S.
Mama chud, that is the prettiest picture of you.
She is so cute! She looks a little like Caroline I think. Ok, you look SO GOOD for just having a baby! What is your secret!
Post a Comment