I sincerely miss you guys. It was such a short time. Your kids are growing so fast. I still laugh thinking about when they used to come into the dental office. Which, by the way, I don't work at anymore. I am now at THS full-time and in the afternoon I study Interior Design through an online course with a NYC school. I hope all is well. Keep in touch!!
8 comments:
gorgeous.
I love the princesses. Especially the expression on Liz's face in the 2nd photo- it's perfect!
They look so pretty! Fun pictures.
What was the big party about? Those pictures are perfect!
I sincerely miss you guys. It was such a short time. Your kids are growing so fast. I still laugh thinking about when they used to come into the dental office. Which, by the way, I don't work at anymore. I am now at THS full-time and in the afternoon I study Interior Design through an online course with a NYC school. I hope all is well. Keep in touch!!
just catching up and wanted to say hi.
i'm glad to hear the weight is coming off so quickly with this baby. I only hope...
that is priceless! perfect!
Morrea has that same Snow White dress. How fun! Was there a special occasion or just dress up fun?
Post a Comment