Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blessing

I know you're all anxiously awaiting a new post, but our computer has gone on the fritz. My in laws are here with their computer, so I have a quick sec to put up a couple from the blessing. It was a great day. I tried to quickly get a picture of her, but it didn't really work, so I'll have to try later when I have a little more time to focus on it.


11 comments:

Lisa said...

So darling. Isabelle and Brian look good,too. Ha! She even has a ittle smile in the first pic. Love you- ma

The Skinners said...

what do you mean it didnt work, she looks so precious!

Crystal said...

I love her dress! did you make it?

Heather said...

She is beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! And I love her dress too.

Jessica said...

We were glad we could come to the blessing and meet Isabelle. Bri did a great job, Isabelle looked so cute, and I loved the dress. We had a lot of fun seeing you guys.

Jill and Paul said...

im so happy you went with this dress. its perfect! you looked so beautiful that day too! thanks for the yummy lunch.

Doré said...

What a special day. You all look great...and so happy! Such a darling baby.

Suzy Q said...

Wow, Isabelle is such a beautiful little girl!!! And the dress is very pretty.

Mel said...

Cute pics. I'm glad you picked that dress-it just fit.! See you tomorrow.

Krystal said...

So sweet. She is so beautiful, and that dress is darling on her.What a special day!

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Michelle!! You pose those kids really well. Sorry about the back muscle thingy, but as they say about pregnancy...

It's elective! (
3Now you do the dance...)