Wednesday, August 14, 2013

April

April was a fun month. There were many plays made:



Disasters to deal with (poked 21 holes in our leather bench) :


Dress up play:



TOO much more snow:



Cute faces:



There was also lots of family time, science projects, school career days, and lots of fun times to remember.

Brian took a weekend trip to Moab for a mountain biking adventure. I sent him with the camera and surprisingly he came back with a few pictures and a few gashes. Returned in one piece though.


I had a quick weekend trip out to Utah to photography my cousin Kaitlin's wedding. It was nice to be a little more free to run around doing a few things I wanted to do. I love my family and enjoy the time I get to spend with them. Being there for the wedding was fun and taking pictures is ALWAYS fun! (unless I"m taking our own family picture!) April was a pretty good month! This is probably my favorite temple shot that I've taken so far.


1 comments:

Caroline said...

That was a super cute sum up of April. Love all of the play/dress up pics. Your kids are so creative. What great memories