Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Soccer

I thought I took a lot more pictures for soccer, but I can't find anymore, so I guess not. Soccer this year was basically just a bunch of games. It snowed nearly every day there was supposed to be a practice, really! It was crazy.
Liz hadn't played in over a year and this was Cooper's first season. Elizabeth started a little shy, which was fine, she was the new girl after all. She slowly warmed up, but in the end I think she had a nice time.
Cooper got more and more aggressive as the season went on and ended up scoring several goals. It was fun to watch him understand the game more and put some good effort into it. We'll see where they go with it. Liz loves it, we would just love to see her get a little more fire in her and be more aggressive, but I think that will come with time.


1 comments:

Caroline said...

Super cute of all the kids. Elizabeth is so darling. And that last one with Charlie is adorbs