Brian's parents stayed for a few days after the whole baptism weekend so we decided to take a trip down to the Garden of the Gods for the day. It was a little trek down there, but it was worth the drive. Such a beautiful place and very unique. We spent several hours there walking around and seeing the beauty there.
After the garden, we grabbed lunch and then headed over to see the Red Rocks amphitheater. We heard it was supposed to be pretty cool, and it was. The kids had fun running up to the top of the stairs. I told them I'd give them all a quarter if they did. Come to think of it, I think I still owe them for it!
It had been a long day and Elizabeth had a piano recital, so after the amphitheater, Brian took his parents to go tour a little of Boulder and grab some dinner while I took the kids home to eat and get ready for the recital. Elizabeth did a great job on her song. All her practicing paid off for a nice recital piece.










0 comments:
Post a Comment