What's so sad? What's so sad is that I only did one post in June. What the heck?! I'm sure there's a lot I could post on, but I'm on vacation without my pictures and what is a post without pictures? Boring. But yeah. We're out in here in PA, actually, right now we're in NY. Everyone is at the lake and I'm on kid duty. I'm really only watching Andrew (my nephew). Bella and Charlotte are sleeping. Andrew is being really good so it's no big deal, matter of fact, it's very relaxing. I painted my toe nails, which I never do, browsed around the internet and then am going to read my book in a minute. We're having a great time and the kids love all the freedom and fun. It's hard to break them of it so I'm not looking forward to it in the near future. Well, like I said, posts are boring without pics, so here are a few. I took pictures of all the grand kids for Bri's Mom for her bday. We did it super fast and got a pretty good pic with all of them. Won't be trying that again anytime soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Beautiful kids. And boy, just reading your post relaxed me. I think I need a vacation though.
Gret pics! Boy- the other Chudleighs have grown!! Cute kids!
Miss you.
Such cute pictures. I hope you're having a good time. We miss you here!
Dang. That background is so freakin' green! Looks too good to be true. Great pics of the kids--I feel like they look older already. Love and miss y'all.
great pictures of everyone. What would we do without you????
Post a Comment