The rest of the trip we basically just hung around and played games, talked and just had a good time. For Suzanne's birthday we went mini golfing with the fam and then out for pizza.
There was playing in the pool
Charlotte hit 9 months
Playing with the animals
Picking blueberries
Brian's bday
And then the glorious drive home. Actually, not so glorious. The last day, Brian got sick and I had to drive 13 hours with a 1 hour break that he suffered through. I was praying like crazy that I'd have the strength to stay awake. So the blessing of that combined with constant eating and we made it home. I wanted to take more pictures on the way back, but like I said, I was driving. I did stop a get a few in Wyoming though. I thought it was just beautiful through there. Well, so we made it home and are back to normal life.
Saturday, July 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)














2 comments:
Love those last pics of the windmills and hills. It looks so peaceful that you'd enver think there are SICK people in that car!!! Thank goodness it's a memory you can almost laugh about now!
Gosh Shell. You are just so good. Those pics are incredible
Post a Comment