We were actually driving home for Bella's bday, so we didn't even tell her it was her birthday until the 12th. She's been so anxious for her birthday since everyone, except for Charlotte, has been before her birthday. She told me she wanted a Dora cake for her birthday, but when it came down to it, with all the unpacking, laundry and "back to life" stuff I had, I told her I'd let her pick out some cupcakes. I love making the cakes, but 1- they take a lot of time and 2- my kids don't eat a lot of cake anyway, so I end up feeling like I need to eat it so it doesn't go to waste. She was happy enough with picking out her cupcakes so I was good with that.
She's such a sweet girl and we love her so much. I can't believe she's 3. I remember Elizabeth at this age so well. They remind me a lot of each other. I think all in all she had a pretty good day.






3 comments:
I love her.
Holy Smokes!!! 3!!! Gah! I can't believe that. Where has the time gone?! Beautiful girl. Beautiful family
She is SO cute, and how is she possibly 3 already?! I loved how that day she spent at our house, she called me Mommy the whole time.
Post a Comment