Sunday, June 5, 2011

Uh-maz-ing!

If you've driven past our house in the last few weeks you would have seen this hottie outside working, but probably only for a split second 'cause he moves like lightening! That's right, this man is amazing! I used to wonder if it was bad that he always had to be busy doing something, but I've quickly come to realize how blessed I am that he works so hard and has to be doing something. Last week he built me 2 DVD shelves because I couldn't find what I wanted online, so I told him what I wanted, he bought the wood, built it, sanded it, painted it and hung them in 1 day. Along with that,  our yard is coming to life and he's put so much time into making it look so great. Sometimes I get jealous that he can gets to  go outside and work in the garden, plant seeds and watch the fruits of his labor while I sometimes gripe in my head that I'm doing all the things the kids need . As I was thinking about this the other day, I was inside with my kiddos and realize that I too have have a wonderful garden that I tend to and try and nurture and watch grow. Isn't it a beautiful garden?!!!

7 comments:

Janene said...

Oh I love this post. You ARE building a beautiful garden. And it will last a lot longer than flowers. :) Love you lots.

Lisa said...

That's what Mama said- her children were her flowers. But the yard Does look great! Brian is such a hard working guy!

Mel said...

Those were cute pictures of Liz in the towel. She really is beautiful. And I know how you feel about watching the kids while the hubby gets tons done. But beautiful garden.

Alicia H said...

YES! you both make beautiful gardens. Thanks for the reminder about growing gardens...You are such a GREAT example to me. LOVES!!!!

Jill and Paul said...

brian looks awesome! you need to remind him that i love his chin! and i love your babies too. sweet post.

Caroline said...

LOVE this post. Everything about it = awesome

Suzy Q said...

Both your work and Brian's is wonderful and so worth it! Beautiful family.