Wednesday, December 22, 2010

In the past

I was going through my pictures and came across some things I've failed to mention but don't want to  forget. I also came across the rest of my Thanksgiving pictures. I didn't know where they had gone, but here are a few more.



Both Liz and Caroline wanted the turkey legs. They thought they'd be like drumsticks of the chicken. Needless to say, she didn't finish this!

 The boys...


I was able to make it down for a visit with my grandparents in Provo and was able to get this cute picture with all of them.
Elizabeth had a piano recital and we were both nervous of a particular part. She had practiced and practiced and it paid off! She played it her best yet. She really does have a talent for the piano. She looks so grown up in this picture. 

The girls had their school music program and Caroline had a speaking part. She was so excited and did perfectly with pauses and inflection. She's a performer for sure. The other day she said she wanted to do a dance by herself on the stage at school. We're hoping to get her into dance soon.


While we were waiting, Cooper and Papa John were goofing around.




I took a few pictures of Charlotte in the Santa hat. She's so smiley and giggles a lot too. She's so fun!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Such cute pics! I need a big one of Charlotte- so funny!!! So happy!!!

Mel said...

Really cute. Glad mom and dad made it up there to see them shine! Fun to see you these past days!