Well, this will be the last post for this year. It's been a great year. We've had many wonderful things happen to us. We bought a home, had a new sweet baby, got to go visit family in PA and everyone has been largely in good health. We are very blessed and look forward to the new year and all it brings!
Friday, December 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Happy New Year~!
Haven't been on your blog in awhile. Was great to catch up on your cute family. I looked at this picture and said to myself...holy cow! Michelle has 5 kids!! I don't know how you do it. Sounds like you are having a great time though. Happy New Years to you!
Fun new posts. haven't had a second to look at them. Fun times. I love the traditions we have. The whole eating out thing sounds like a disaster. I'm pretty sure the boys wouldn't go for that. But here's to the next year! lots of fun!
I love the wreath on the mantle.
Post a Comment