Security is........
...having a passy in your mouth and one in each hand for backup.
Love is.......
...waking up in the morning and sitting in front of the camera so your wife can practice with her studio lights!
Posted by Michelle C at 6:53 PM
5 comments:
cute pics!!!! love the binkys!
Bri is such a stud. And dude- Coop's a hearbreaker. I am SO stoked to see you this week!!!
Hey, the fam is look'n very cute. I missed you at the girl's outing. Hope all is going good in Logan. Once again I still haven't done anything about the picture. One of these days. . . ha ha Congrats on the weight, keep it up. Your beautiful, no matter. That Liz still has a similar look to Aria to me. Cute, cute!
Thanks for the invite. Your blog is so cute, and I am so excited to keep up with you on it.
That is love. It was fun seeing you these past few days! Until next week! Love you!
Post a Comment