Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Nothin' but a normal week

Our week in review:

There was some marker play. She wanted to be a scary monster.

A number of faces like this: "seriously Mom! Another picture?!"

Yesterday's hair-do and last nights PJ's = next days outfit!

A little TV time.

Creative play and sister bonding time when TV was shut off

Another round of potty training (after constantly finding him with his diaper off, sitting on the potty. This round has been pretty easy so far!)

A few trips to the naughty corner. A sweet moment of consoling.

A billion messes to clean. A few extra special ones: diarrhea not quite to the toilet, potty training poopy in the pants, chocolate smeared in the carpet, fruit fly bodies.

A few faces to make you laugh. (Notice the new empty slots. Yup, 2 more in 2 days)

A few faces to make you chuckle

A few faces to make you smile

A few faces to melt your heart

A few faces to make you feel extremely blessed! I love my crew!

7 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

love you all

Jessica said...

This post just shows what it's like raising kids. I love it!

Lisa said...

What a crazy, joyful life, eh?!

Alicia H said...

It truely does make you feel blessed...these little families of ours. Thank you for sharing. I love stockin' ya.

Caroline said...

Ha ha ha ha. You are priceless Michelle. I've missed you and your fam like crazy. I'm not lovin' this whole distance thing. But this weekend is going to be stellar.

melanie33 said...

those are all just gorgeous. when you coming to capture my fam?? :)

Suzy Q said...

Loved that post.