Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Not yet!

I woke up this morning and the first phrase that came in my head was one from my dear sister Jill:
" "H" no!".
And yes, she does just say the letter "H". We had snow on our grass. This was later in the day at the view out our front door.

How about a little more of this before the snow!

9 comments:

Jill and Paul said...

what the "H"! hate snow!

Lisa said...

It'll melt. Don't worry. Not quite time yet. I just decided to not look outside while it was snowing!

Krystal said...

I'm with you...you need a few weeks of fall before winter comes. I am so glad I don't have to do the whole snow thing. But on the bright side the kids will love it, and you can get some really cute pictures right? Also it might make you more excited for Christmas. I don't know I'm just trying to make it sound good! Good luck

Krystal said...

By the way I saw that you came to AZ...call us next time. We would of loved to have you over or gone to dinner. Looks like it was heaven!

Caroline said...

Wait wait wait- just the "H" really? I mean, really? Yeah ok :P

Caroline said...

And I love the vine one. I'd print that out

Suzy Q said...

What a view!

Brooke said...

Grody. I have to admit I don't miss the snow much, lol.

The Skinners said...

I know! We are getting some snow in our mountains too and Im so not ready yet!