We had a great time this past weekend with 2 different reunions. One with our dental family, and one with the Porter side family. We got together at the Baird's for lunch and visiting. It was like the good ol' days. Girls in a group visiting, guys in a group visiting and kids running around playing. It was fun seeing everyone and catching up. Eventhough we can follow in blogs, it was fun to see how much the kids have grown. Some that were supposed to make it didn't show and others just couldn't. We missed them. But here are a couple of pics of those who came. Good to see all of you! Looking forward to next year's get together in Colorado?!

Isn't this happening a little too early?! The confident male and giggling girls!
After we finished lunch, we headed up Provo Canyon for the Porter reunion. It was good to see everyone that came. The kids had a blast playing all day and the adults had a good time playing in the end! Here are a few pics of the good times!
Grandpa Porter with Isabelle
Cooper and Will...2 Peas in a pod!


Brian and Isabelle- She was beyond dirty!
A great smile caught of Papa John

Maya and Caroline were having so much fun together running and rolling down the hill.
Greg and Porter
A game of waterballoon volleyball that ended in a water fight. Every family reunion must have a water fight right?! 

Thursday, July 30, 2009
Reunion Time
Posted by Michelle C at 6:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I love reading your fun activities and seeing fun pictures. It is great that your kids have cousins close in age to grow up with. You guys look like you are really enjoying summer!
Oh...for fun. Thank you for sharing. I am sorry we had to miss it! :( Super sad about that. Maybe next year in Colorado. I really think that we should do that. Lets start planning now so we who DON'T live there can save our pennies. HEE HEE HEE
That was fun. I love that picture of Dad. Definitely want a copy of that one. And, of course, the ones of Will and Cooper. So much fun spending time with yall. I miss you down here.
Looks like fun - I miss Provo Canyon! We'll be up there after Labor Day to see you - I (Carleton) might not be able to see your place, but I talked to Brian about coming down to see us at Peach Days in Brigham - anyhow, we're looking forward to it!
Those are some fabulous pics Shell. I noticed you weren't in any of our family reunion (lame). But you looked great that day nonetheless. Love the pics of Coop & Willboy. And nice one of Dad.
Great pics! Love Dad's and the bucket boys!
The picture of the girls with Austen talking to them cracks me up!
PS- Do mind if I use a couple pics on my blog? Thanks :)
Post a Comment