Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Love the Summer!

The girls are on their last 2 days of swimming lessons. They were s excited. I tried to take a picture to remember the experience. Caroline was more than willing

Elizabeth, on the other hand, said, " Mom, later. You're embarrasing me." I guess we've hit that stage.

The last day Bri's parents were here we took them up to Bear Lake to spend the day. It was super windy and colder when we first got there. To our surprise, Elizabeth was the only one playing in the water. She sat in a tube, Brian pulled her to the far end of the "pre-lake pond" and she blew back to where we were. Also to our surprise, the water was actually warm. Like warm enough that I would have played in it. The wind died down, the sun came out and it ended up being a good time.






3 comments:

Alicia H said...

So fun. Berlynn and Kyle are also doing swim lessons. I am super excited because has made great improvement. I am surprised you have not blogged about the reuion. I am waiting...

Suzy Q said...

I heard that Bear Lake was beautiful and that tubing was a blast!

Mel said...

aDORABle of cooper. He's such a handsome boy.