Thursday, July 9, 2009

July 8th

Yesterday was Bri's 31st bday. He spent the day at work of course. Aren't birthdays so overrated when you get older? Seems to be to me. Anyway, we did manage to make him some cupcakes and drop them off at work and then have a little party for him when he got home. I think it turned out to be a nice day. I even made him a bday video like I do for the kids. It was fun to see the changes over the last 6 years.
Elizabeth has been asking me to spray paint her hair red like Caroline did for Halloween. I told her she could for the 4th of July. Well, we couldn't find any, so I tried to make my own. I ended up just putting straight food coloring on her hair (Bri's idea) 'cause the spray I made didn't really work. I'll have to put up some pics of that later. But yesterday I saw some blue at Walmart, eventhough they said they didn't have any. We had enough to spray all the kids hair. Thought the pic of the 3 turned out so funny.



1 comments:

Tierney said...

Very cute. They remind me of the "Whos" in Dr. Seuss books.