Wednesday, April 13, 2011

6 months old

Well we hit 6 months and all is well. We love Miss Charlotte. Such a sweet baby. Here are just a few things about her:
* been crawling for nearly 2 months
* stands up on furniture
* feeds herself finger food
* gives the best smiles when you smile at her
* has her 2 bottom teeth
* has been holding her bottle up for about 2 month
* climbed over the step in the living and fell down the first set of stairs
 * started walking yesterday. Just kidding... but that is just around the corner I'm sure!

I love this picture 'cause it looks like she's totally posing and you can see her little teeth.


This one she just looks so darn cute in.


And this one makes me want to eat up her cute little face! Love this girl!

4 comments:

Mel said...

I love the black and white one. And the other two. She's just so cute, no matter what. Cute hat too!

Caroline said...

Love the second one. I mean they are all adorable. But I love the second one most :)

Suzy Q said...

Cute little girl, love the hat!

Sarah said...

Aww... love this! Can't believe how busy she is already.