About 4 days ago I started putting Isabelle in the "big girl bed". I was hoping to have her room all painted and her new sheets and quilt on there, but no such luck. She didn't seem to care. She was all smiles as I put her in the bed. She has been FABULOUS so far. The first night she got out a few times and we had to put her back in the bed, but 2 of the other nights I stood outside her door and if I heard her move like she was getting out I'd open the door and say, "Bella, lay back down", and she would and that happened maybe 3 or 4 times in less than 5 minutes and then she'd stay and 1 night she never even tried to get up. This has been amazing compared to our other kids who took MONTHS to get them to stay in their bed! Of course, now that I've said it out loud, she might turn into a monster just like the others. Let's hope not!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Cute! Sleep is a very good thing!
yay bells! what a cute pic!
Post a Comment