The girls have been begging me for a while to cut their hair but I just haven't wanted to because I love their hair long, but Caroline's has been in a pony for like 4 days straight, and often times is because the curls just get in so many knots that I can't brush it, so I finally gave into her. I figured if I was going to get hers cut, I better let Elizabeth do hers too, so I did. We got it cut on Saturday and they are loving it, so here are a few pics of their new cuts.
I loved this one of Elizabeth. Totally shows her funny personality.
A little story to share, this morning the girls told Brian that they climbed out of their window last night and went outside for a little bit. I didn't believe them so I had them show me and sure enough, they had figured out how to get out. That made me nervous. I thought there were locks on all the windows so I'll have to double check. For some reason their screen was off, but it's on now, so hopefully our sneaking out days are still a few years off!



5 comments:
super super cute! and the sneaking out sounds like me and you!! crazy how that works.
They take after their mother and aunt on the sneakie, sneakie part! Cute dos!
Such cute girls! It was fun to see you guys!
Wow they take after you,...and Jill. Some rough years ahead! But they sure do look beautiful! Just like their mommy
What cute hair cuts! And man, just scrolling down your photos makes me miss you tons! Want to come play today? Wish we could see your new place.
Post a Comment