Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Because I just can't help it

I love scaring people, it makes me happy. Sounds bad I know. One time I dressed up as a stuffed newspaper dummy for Halloween and sat on the porch to hand out candy. I had a sign on me that said "take one" and if they tried to get more than one I'd grab their hands and freak them out. Another one of my faves was hiding in my Dad's closet a few years ago. He was getting out of the shower and I had to wait for like 15 minutes and just sitting in the dark in his closet I was laughing at how funny it was. Well, just to make sure, I closed my eyes when I jumped out at him and thank goodness I did! A towel doesn't do much good on the floor. JK. I have no idea if it fell or not.... my eyes were closed! So I set up the webcam to video the kids watching the video. I'd seen it before so I knew what happened. It's one of those dumb videos where something jumps out at you, and do you know who sent it to me? My Dad, so I don't feel so bad jumping out at him! For some reason the sound is off from the video, but you get the idea.

9 comments:

Alicia H said...

May I be the first to say SHAME ON YOU! Don't complain or be surprised when your children are scared for LIFE because you scared the heck out of them! Ok...I admit, it is funny. Plus I didn't know that you were like this...WHO KNEW! BUT good to know...

Lisa said...

You. Are. Mean. And Brian is,too~~~! I hope they get up for 4 nights in a row scared!!! That'll teach you~!

Lisa said...

This is Dad. How could you damage that sweet innocent little psyche for the rest of her life. Now she's going to be like you -- a psycho scaring hiding-in-the-closet hiding-under-the-bed sort of wacko. Way to go. Now there's three of us. He he he. And don't forget the Cooper is now one of us too! Like he needed that! Beware.........

Alicia H said...

By the way...I love your parents! I just read their comments. LOL

Mel said...

YOu are so cruel! And Bri-you're just as bad for letting her scare your children. Don't complain to me if they keep you up all night!

Jill and Paul said...

ok im dying. i have tears rolling down my face! forward it to me so i can get paul and maya!!

Jill and Paul said...

ok im dying. i have tears rolling down my face! forward it to me so i can get paul and maya!!

Carleton & Robyn said...

ha ha ha. So funny to see your face and then the kids' faces. Funny.

Suzy Q said...

Thanks for the warning! Actually, this makes me kind of want to get you the next time you're visiting - you should be scared...very scared....